EXPERIENCE IN HANDLING ENVIRONMENTALLY-SENSITIVE JOBS IN PENNSYLVANIA AND NEW JERSEY
We supply the knowledge, tools, and expert team. You receive peace of mind.
From creating new landfill cells to capping waste piles for major manufacturers to restoring EQ (Excellent Quality) streams, James D. Morrissey, Inc. has successfully completed an array of projects that demand in-depth knowledge of environmental regulations and compliances. We understand the intricacies of working on environmentally-sensitive jobs so you can feel confident that all aspects of your project will be addressed.
A few of our environmental projects include:
- Bethlehem Municipal Landfill (Creation of new cells)
- Waste Management (Creation of new cells, extensive earthwork and pipe work)
- Capping of kiln dust for Essroc Cement
- Reconstructing the banks of Paunnacussing Creek through historic Bucks County, PA
- Aggregate supply to several landfills throughout Eastern PA
- Construction of several basins in Pennsylvania & New Jersey to facilitate dredging of the Delaware River
Contact us to discuss your project. Whether you鈥檙e a municipality or corporation, we鈥檒l make sure that your environmentally-sensitive projects in Pennsylvania and New Jersey are executed with the utmost care and complete compliance!