COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL CONSTRUCTION BY JAMES D. MORRISSEY, INC.
The ability to value engineer your project to save you time and money while ensuring the highest quality possible
Because commercial and industrial projects vary widely in scope and complexity, it makes sense to select a construction company with years of experience in a broad range of projects. At James D. Morrissey, Inc., we have nearly a century of experience in managing construction jobs of all sorts – from bituminous overlays of existing parking lots to construction of new regional malls and supercenters. We also have an impressive portfolio of heavy industrial work to our credit, including power plants and brownfield conversions. We truly have done it all!
Your satisfaction is always our top priority. We have the ability to value engineer your project to give you the most for your investment. Because our company is vertically integrated with an expert team of industry personnel, equipment and our own sources of raw materials, we offer an unmatched level of quality control and performance. Our professional team coordinates and oversees all aspects of the site work for our clients, so you save time and can rest assured that your project stays within budget. When you hire us for your job, you’ll receive peace of mind knowing that your project is in the most capable hands.
Included on our long list of successfully executed commercial projects are:
- Wal-Mart Distribution Center: Total replacement of all exterior concrete (Monroe Country, PA)
- FedEx Distribution Center: All aspects of site development (Delaware County, PA)
- Wegmans Food Store: All aspects of site development (Montgomery County, PA)
- St. Mary’s Medical Center: All aspects of site development (Bucks County, PA)
- FedEx Trucking Terminal: Asphalt and concrete paving (Monroe County, PA)
- Holland Enterprises: All aspects of housing development (Bucks County, PA)
- Penn Jersey Paper: All aspects of site development (Philadelphia, PA)
- The Courts of Oxford Valley: All aspects of site development (Bucks County, PA)
- Ace Golf Course: All aspects of site development (Montgomery County, PA)
With our track record of consistently delivering the highest quality work for our customers on jobs of all sizes and scopes, you can trust James D. Morrissey, Inc. to handle whatever commercial construction project you bring our way. Contact us to get started!